Have you experienced medical complications after taking Xarelto (rivaroxaban)? If you have, you may be one of the many sufferers who could be prepping to file suit against its manufacturer, Bayer, and its marketer, Janssen. The effects of this drug have caused various injuries and deaths to users!
Xarelto was developed as an anti-coagulant drug to replace the commonly-used warfarin to treat deep vein thrombosis (DVT). It has now been documented that its blockage of vitamin K production, key to the body’s clotting functions, has led to unstoppable bleeding both in and outside the body.
Xarelto side effects have included:
- Death due to unstoppable internal and external bleeding
- Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)
- Racing heartbeat
- Wild swings in blood pressure
- Itching, burning, and numbness
- Gastrointestinal and bladder issues